Have you ever heard a burglar calling a locksmith? Well if not, there were cases before that burglar, call locksmiths for lock-out situations. The good thing with locksmith Wallsend. We require our locksmiths to collect your signature and address and Driver’s license or ID number before opening a lock. We make sure that you are not being stolen from by a burglar. We are trusted and expert professionals when it comes to safety and security. If you need any locksmith services, choose the best and the most trusted – Locksmith Wallsend.
Here are some of our basic services and it does not just stop here:
- Auto Locksmiths. If you have been locked out of your car, you can give us a call. Once our auto locksmith arrives, they will assess your situation and inform you of the services that need to be done. If you are in a traditional car lockout it will take approximately 5 minutes. Yes! That fast! If a key is needed the time will depend on how complex the key is. You will be notified of the time it will take for us to open your car before doing any work. The services that locksmiths Wallsend provide use quality and care to make sure that you and your vehicle is unharmed during the processes.
- Nightlatches. Nightlatches have different degrees of security and it can provide excellent security on all external doors. In some countries, nightlatches are commonly known as ‘Yale locks’. The comprehensive range of dependable nightlatches provided by Yale is an elegant security for external doors. If you want to know about our nightlatches, give us a call!
- Master key systems. If you have a master key system, it means that it is possible for people, who are authorised to access different doors within a system, to each have just one key. We can make one for you and we can also help you out in case it gets compromised.
- Insurance upgrade. There are a lot of cases that your insurance company will require that you use a BS3621 British Standard Locks to external doors. All of the approved locks carry a kite-mark, so it is very easy to check. Having a BS3621 lock fitted to your external doors adds more security and it will also meet insurance requirements. If you are planning to get an insurance upgrade, give us a call and we can discuss the options you can take.
- 24/7 Locksmith services. We know that emergencies can happen very unexpectedly. Our emergency locksmith service grants you unrestricted access to reliable and trusted emergency locksmiths 24/7. No matter what time of the day your emergency occurs, you will always find our emergency locksmith at Locksmith Newcastle available to give you with whatever locksmith services that you need.
All of our locksmiths in Wallsend are fully trained in lock opening and lock fitting. We can supply and fit a wide range of locks and any security products. We only use quality and known branded products and because of this, we are able to provide a full 12 months parts and labour guarantee on our services.
Our range includes Metal door Locks, Mortice locks, Rim Locks and Nightlatches, Roller Shutter Locks, Code Locks, Garage Door Locks, UPVC door Locks, and Mechanisms. Manufacturers we have in stock include CHUBB, ERA, YALE, ADAMS RITE, LEGGE, UNION, INGERSOLL, HENDERSON, GARADOR, CARDALE, GLIDEROL, ASEC, GU, LOCKMASTER, MILA, WINKHAUS.
Here are some tips from locksmith Wallsend:
- For new homes. Make sure to rekey or replace your locks when you purchase a new house. The previous owner could still have extra copies of the keys, or they could still have given spare keys to the neighbors, some family members, close friends, or even previous contractors they hired. If you don’t want strangers accessing your home, you need to replace your locks or rekey your locks. To learn more about replacing/rekeying your home’s locks, give us a call!.
- For using deadbolts. Install a deadbolt lock for your superior home protection, but make sure that it is installed correctly and properly. Many contractors don’t know how to install locks the right way, so call a locksmith Wallsend for the best results.
- For your windows and locks. If there is a window near your deadbolt lock, you have to consider that a burglar could easily break your window and unlock the deadbolt. To avoid this simple mistake, use a double cylinder lock that needs a key instead. And REMEMBER! DO NOT leave the key sitting in the lock!
- For hiring a locksmith. Looking to hire a new locksmith for your home? Take time in choosing the trusted ones. Some “locksmiths” out there are scam artists who will charge you greatly than what they have quoted and far more than what the service is worth. You need to find someone trustworthy, reliable, and experienced, so don’t call up the first name you see in the yellow pages.
- For doors. Use sturdy, solid doors made of solid wood or solid steel. If the door is made of a weak and hollow material, it can easily be kicked in or broken. A great lock needs a great door.
- For hiding keys. REMEMBER: Never hide your door key under the doormat! You are not the first person who have thought of that as a hiding place. If a burglar wants to get in your house, they will usually search for obvious places in the near or surrounding your door. Doormats, pots, planters, mailboxes, rocks and fake rocks are too common hiding places. Choose somewhere far from the door that is unusual and protective instead. Or give your spare key to your nearby friend or a loyal neighbor!
Locksmith Wallsend knows that these locksmith tips and tricks will come in handy. But of course if you are in need of locksmith expertise or services, give us a call and we will be more than happy to help you out!